Sketchbook cont'd




Kajama is a Wip from a picture that a colleague shared. I decided I didn't want to use the picture and worked instead from this sketch that I made.




Kajama WIP ( Work in Progress)
Oil on canvas paper.









This sketch was made on the spot. It's the view of the Oil refinery frm the highway. It's what I would call my fantasy painting. It's really beautiful at night which is when I want to paint it. I want to do it Plein Aire but it's not safe to stay on the highway to paint- especially at night so I am waiting and looking for the time when God will say "Now."






Our Northern Range is spectacular to behold. God is truly the Creative Genius. I did this as an Atc (Art trading Card) from this sketch that I made from a taxi one evening. I find though that I'm not satisfied with just that and I want to do more.

The Northern Range fascinates me. I don't know if it's because I love Cezanne's Mont Sainte Victoire series or just because of the vivid colour notes and plains that I see every time I drive by it. Whatever it is. You'll be seeing it soon, on canvas.

Hope you enjoyed glimpses into my sketchbook; into pieces of my world.

Comments