Hit the Ground Running





Boats on a Rainy Mayaro Morning


I am happy and blessing God for the way the new year has started for me. I was able to realise one goal which was the start and launch of my official website; something that's been a long time coming and the nest is that I started the new year painting.


I went out early this morning and wound up in Mayaro where I painted until I could no longer ignore the rain. What I ended up with is a satisfying start to the year and an indication of things that God is going to work out for me in my work

God is indeed faithful so serve Him with gladness. For those of you who don't know this yet, get to know Him. You won't be disappointed. He will add a new and wonderful dimension to your work.

Check out the updates where I will upload photos of my Mayaro adventure.














Comments