Playing Catch Up

Have not posted to my blog in a while- actually I have been very delinquent with my writing on a whole. But, I have not been lazing around. Let me fill you in on what's going on

Well the studio is 85% complete. Still to be done: painting and electrical and minor plumbing. That has not stopped work from being done.
 though.
sake bottles and cups

I am now the proud owner of not just a wheel but the kiln is home, waiting on electrical to hook it up.

cups done with experimental mishima
Right now I am working on an order for some large pots. I have had to put it on hold while I deal with my knee injury but I am determined to finish.

Here are pictures of what's been going on with the work
far left is one of the pieces from the order



here is another one from the order I am working on






Be Blessed,
GretaMichelle
more cups


Comments