Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 3

Sunset Sunday
Artisan oils, 16x23
Day three took a while. Life got in the way a little bit. However, for those of you who have been following along, here it is!
The painting is more or less finished. Just a few little touches to add  to the trees and of course sign my name. I made a few changes. I took out the street light that was in the foreground and some other little things. I was determined not to keep to the picture that was taken out so I more or less ignored it. I was able to create some sense of cloud movement in the sky yet maintain that peaceful Sunday evening sunset feel.
Artisan oils have gotten a new fan I think.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! No matter what keep that dream alive girl. You will succeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and share your thoughts on my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...