Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tiles and an End to the First Year!

Working on the initial design which was inspired by sea weed that I saw floating in the mangrove.
Played around with the picture of the seaweed on photoshop. This chromed effect caught my eye.

Here is one of the moulds I made using the plaster of Paris
Here is the other

Final designs. I used coloured cement to make the final products. I sought to create a measure of continuity with the colours as well as with some of the lines. Two different designs but still a sense of harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and share your thoughts on my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...