End of Year One


This is the cover for my storybook. I really enjoyed doing it as part of the Visual Arts and communication course. The story takes a look at one aspect of our folklore tradition, based on my memories of time spent with my grandmother in the countryside.
The course definitely shoved me out of my comfort zone, since I do not consider my talents to lie in the area of design and illustrating; basically graphics. But some aspects, like the storybook was a win win since I love to write.
Looking forward to what next semester will bring as I forge ahead to attain my degree. I dreamt of studying art for so long and even though it's not where I wanted to study I am making the most of it and having a good time along the way.
Thank you Lord for taking me through year one (by faith) successfully.

Comments