Sunday, May 24, 2009

From the Wild Fowl Trust

The sun made it's presence felt today. Not a cloud dared show it's face. The birds were out in all their glory and sang loudly and lustily, paying ode to a glorious day for painting.



My only regret is that I got to the Trust after lunch so did not get to capitalize on the day. Nevertheless, a good time was had.


Among the lily Pads
8x10 oil on canvas panel


There is so much I would have liked to capture...


Beautiful vistas



My friend Robert Dillworth drawing his birds



Where did they go?


One is back, at least.
This place deserves a return visit.

2 comments:

  1. I love your paintings! Thanks for the follow on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patricia. Your work on the fabric is really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and share your thoughts on my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...